Seven new restaurants add to a growing list of top places to eat, drink, shop, and enjoy the vibe at BNA®
NASHVILLE – BNA visitors can now satisfy their cravings at seven new restaurants at Nashville International Airport. The venues celebrate the flavors and flair of Music City and add to a growing list of top dining, retail, and entertainment options in one of the nation’s fastest-growing airports. Among them are the legendary Hattie B’s Hot Chicken, Slim & Husky’s Pizza, ACME Feed & Seed, BNA-exclusive restaurants and concepts tied to Tennessee’s professional sports teams. There’s also the TN Moonshine Bar, a salute to the area’s distilling heritage, and a new Time for a Shine shoeshine shop.
“These innovative concepts offer more ways for passengers to experience all that Nashville and Tennessee have to offer,” said Matt Jennings, Vice President of Fraport Tennessee. “Many also feature live music and retail offerings,” he adds. “We couldn’t be more excited to join with our partners at Metropolitan Nashville Airport Authority (MNAA) in welcoming more Nashville famous cuisine like Hattie B’s and others and introduce concepts devoted to our beloved sports teams right here at the airport.”
Seven restaurants are open for business in the new International Arrivals Facility (IAF), Concourse B and Concourse C. First up:
T Gates / BNA® Marketplace
The new BNA Marketplace features hometown staples and BNA firsts:
- ACME Feed & Seed (4,869 s.f.) – From the scratch-made family recipes to the curated selection of craft beer, regionally sourced products in the Acme Farm Store, and live performances by local artists, Acme carries out its mission to serve and preserve Nashville’s unique identity in a new location.
- Kitty Hawk Eat & Drink (4,744 s.f.) – This BNA-exclusive restaurant offers fast-casual fare, locally roasted coffee and espresso, craft cocktails, and more. As the first Voodoo Doughnut outpost in Nashville, the ever-popular Bacon Maple Bar, Voodoo Doll, Homer are also on the menu from this prized Portland donut shop.
- The Titan’s Press Box (3,967 s.f.) – BNA scores with this exclusive, full-service restaurant, offering a “casual approach to upscale dining with its lived-in luxury feel.” The chef-driven menu, craft cocktails, vast wine list, and home-team vibe, make it a top-tier dining destination for Tennessee Titan fans.
- TN Moonshine Bar (1,116 s.f.) – Tennessee’s distilling heritage takes center stage with handcrafted cocktails infused with local moonshine. Patrons can also savor creatively mixed libations from a fully stocked bar and partake in delectable sandwiches and salads.
- Hattie B’s Hot Chicken (2,082 s.f.) – Experience authentic Nashville hot chicken, savory sides, desserts, drinks, and an exclusive BNA breakfast menu served until 10 a.m. featuring specialty biscuits and more at the new Hattie B’s.
- Slim & Husky’s Pizza (1,590 s.f.) – Nashville’s James Beard-nominated pizza maker brings its award-winning menu and hip “Pizza Rules Everything Around Me” vibes to the airport.
- Smashville (2,438 s.f.) – The Nashville Predators invites fans to enjoy all this exciting NHL team and Music City have to offer – live music, delicious food, refreshing drinks, and team merchandise – in one engaging, electric environment.
On the heels of opening in Concourse B, Time for A Shine adds professional shoeshine services in a second location in Concourse C/D.
“We began this journey with MNAA in 2019,” Mr. Jennings adds, “and we are thrilled to deliver an iconic program that celebrates and showcases the best of Music City and Tennessee as part of the BNA® Vision.”
# # #
About Fraport USA
Fraport USA is the developer and manager of the retail, food and beverage programs at Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI), Cleveland Hopkins International Airport (CLE), JetBlue’s Terminal 5 at New York’s John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK), Nashville International Airport (BNA) and Newark Liberty International Airport’s (EWR) Terminal B. A leading airport concessions model in North America, Fraport USA’s projects rank among the highest for passenger spending and consistently receive accolades for innovation and customer service. For information, visit fraport-usa.com. Fraport USA is a wholly owned subsidiary of Fraport AG Frankfurt Airport Services Worldwide. Based in Frankfurt, Germany, Fraport AG is active at 28 airports on four continents around the globe. Visit Fraport AG at fraport.com.