Retail destinations include the first duty-free duty-paid store and plenty of TN offerings
NASHVILLE – Seven specialty retail shops are now open at Nashville International Airport® (BNA®), offering fliers more to discover on their journey. The new arrivals reflect the airport’s record growth in domestic and international travel with the first duty-free duty-paid shopping destination, plus Tennessee originals such as the Goo Goo Shop, Musicians Hall of Fame and Museum, and Tennessee Whiskey Company store.
“With the debut of our duty-free duty-paid shopping experience and even more local offerings, these specialty retailers are bringing a new level of passenger service to our program at BNA,” said Matt Jennings, Vice President of Fraport Tennessee. “The new shops are also landing in time for the upcoming opening of the state-of-the-art International Arrivals Terminal.
“We are committed to building a program that will delight and excite millions of visitors each year,” he adds. “Most new shops are locally owned and operated through innovative partnerships, bringing more Tennessee flair and Music City hospitality to the airport.” In the last 18 months, more than 25 new units have opened.
Passengers will find the latest retail arrivals in Concourse A/B, Concourse B, and Concourse D. Operating hours are 8 a.m. until the last departure of the day. The new shops include:
- The Galleria Duty Free – Duty Paid (1,058 sf) – This premiere offering is a shopping haven for travelers with its extensive assortment of tax-free goods ranging from premium wine and spirits, tobacco, cosmetics and fashion to sunglasses and confections.
- Goo Goo Shop (448 sf) – This bright, welcoming shop is devoted to a candy cult favorite in these parts, the famed Goo Goo Cluster – America’s first combination candy bar: a roundish mound of caramel, marshmallow nougat, and roasted peanuts covered with milk chocolate. Travelers will uncover candy bars, Lil’ Goos, gift boxes, and souvenirs from one of Nashville’s most iconic brands.
- Time for A Shine (128 sf) – This professional shoeshine service invites travelers to put a shine on their shoes or boots. These local pros also polish and repair leather goods such as belts, luggage, handbags, and jackets.
- Musicians Hall of Fame & Museum (696 sf) – This new concept immerses visitors in the world of music with rare artifacts and Hall of Fame level merchandise from celebrated artists across genres, legendary Music City venues, and the stories that shaped the history of music.
- Sunglass Hut (814 sf) – This premier shopping destination features the top brands, latest trends and exclusive styles of high-quality fashion and performance sunglasses in a new location.
- Tennessee Whiskey Company (472 sf) – With its warm, inviting ambience and open design tailored for travelers, the Tennessee Whiskey Company welcomes whiskey enthusiasts and visitors to explore an expansive array of whiskeys, souvenirs and chilled to-go mixers in its new store.
- Donelson Emporium (1,053 sf) – Fliers will find all the essentials for their trip at this local travel convenience store, including grab-and-go food and drink, electronics, Herschel Supply Co. backpacks, and an expansive selection of souvenirs, beer, and single-barrel and limited-edition liquor.
Fraport USA develops and manages award-winning retail concessions programs at several major U.S. airports, including Nashville, Baltimore/Washington, Cleveland, New York-JFK Terminal 5, and Newark Terminal B.
# # #