WHAT: Fraport USA is celebrating Random Acts of Kindness (RAK) Week by delivering kindness for travelers at Cleveland Hopkins International Airport (CLE). The annual observance of the Random Acts of Kindness Foundation encourages people to practice and pass kindness on to others.
WHEN: Throughout the week, Airmall Cleveland and a variety of shops and eateries at CLE will surprise travelers with treats and airport kindnesses.
- Monday, Feb. 12: Great Lakes Brewing Company will treat all guests from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. to a free non-alcoholic beverage with a purchase of any menu item.
- Tuesday, Feb. 13: Bar Symon customers will receive a free carbonated fountain beverage, coffee or tea with any purchase of a sandwich or salad.
- Wednesday, Feb. 14: Airmall Cleveland is teaming up with CLE restaurants to provide 10 meals to Currito: Burritos Without Borders customers and six meals for The Pub guests throughout the day. Dunkin’ Donuts customers will be surprised at random between 9 a.m. and 10 a.m. with complimentary coffee and donuts courtesy of Airmall Cleveland.
- Thursday, Feb. 15: Airmall Cleveland and Winners Sports Bar & Grill on Concourse C will treat six guests to their meals. Throughout the day, customers at Potbelly Sandwich Shop will also receive a free cookie with their food purchase. Starbucks customers will be surprised at random between 10 a.m. and 11 a.m. with complimentary beverages courtesy of Airmall Cleveland.
- Friday, Feb. 16: Beginning at 2 p.m., an airport kindness team will join Moon Dog, the Cleveland Cavaliers’ mascot, handing out delicious Malley’s Chocolate Hearts (while supplies last) to travelers in all concourses.
Hudson Euro Café in Concourse B will surprise guests with free coffee from 9-10 a.m. on Tuesday, Feb. 13, and Thursday, Feb. 15.
DETAILS: Airmall Cleveland joins Airmall Maryland at Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport and Airmall Pittsburgh at Pittsburgh International Airport for the observance. Travelers are also encouraged to share kindness on social media using #RAKWeek2018.
About Fraport USA®
Fraport USA is the developer and manager of the retail, food and beverage operations at Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport, Cleveland Hopkins International Airport and Pittsburgh International Airport. A leading airport concessions model in North America, Fraport USA boasts among the highest per-passenger spending and receives accolades for innovation and customer service. For information, visit fraport-usa.com. Fraport USA is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Fraport AG Frankfurt Airport Services Worldwide, the global airport company based in Frankfurt, Germany. For more information about Fraport AG, visit fraport.com.