BALTIMORE, Aug. 2, 2017 – Fraport USA announces the arrival of new restaurants, shops and amenities at Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport.
“Fraport USA is committed to enhancing the airport experience for travelers,” said Brett Kelly, vice president, Airmall Maryland. “The newest additions at BWI Marshall support Fraport USA’s focus on delivering a shopping and dining destination featuring top and emerging brands, street pricing, regional flavor and innovative concepts.”
Two celebrated Maryland restaurants and a variety of specialty shops are now open:
- Flying Dog Tap House brings local flavor to Concourse A with a robust selection of Flying Dog beers from Maryland’s largest brewery and flavorful breakfast, lunch and dinner entrees made with ingredients from regional partners including Roseda Farm and Tessemae’s All Natural Dressings. Menu selections include Roseda beef sliders with garlic aioli made with Flying Dog Snake Dog IPA; wings with a Double Dog Double IPA buffalo sauce and a Bloodline Blood Orange Ale BBQ sauce; Snake Dog IPA beer-battered shrimp with an Old Bay remoulade; and all-beef hot dogs from Roseda Farm with a Doggie Style Pale Ale beer cheese. The restaurant is open daily from 4:30 a.m. to 10:45 p.m.
- Phillips Seafood brings its commitment to outstanding quality seafood and the heritage of Maryland-style cooking to its new location in Concourse D. Travelers can order Phillips’ famous Maryland-style crab cakes, gourmet soups, fresh salads, appetizers and entrees for dine-in or on the fly from the grab-and-go counter.
New specialty retailers:
- Diva By Cindy offers natural alcohol-free hair care products at its new kiosk at A/B, and is open from 4:30 a.m. to 10:45 p.m. daily. The full line of shampoos and conditioners are formulated with B vitamins to help stop hair shedding and breakage, stimulate hair growth and detangle all types of hair. A percentage of Diva By Cindy’s proceeds support homeless women and victims of domestic violence.
- @ease, opening this month in the D/E connector, will feature athleisure apparel and accessories for fun and stylish travelers on the go. The store’s lineup will include signature apparel from Puma, Prana, DYI, Shape and Marmot in addition to water bottles, yoga bags, headphones and more.
- La Boutique in Concourse D is a prime destination for travelers looking for the latest accessories, cosmetics and fragrances from luxury brands like Estee Lauder, Marc Jacobs and Ray-Ban. La Boutique is open daily from 4:30 a.m. to 10:45 p.m.
- NYS Collection offers a full range of fashionable sunglasses and eyewear for men and women at its new kiosk in the D/E connector, open daily from 4 a.m. to 9:10 p.m. Styles include the trend-setting New York line, polarized Signature series, luxury Elite label and a quality selection of readers.
- The new DefensePac system offers flier-friendly disposable booties and hand sanitizers at two pre-security kiosks. The kits retail for $3 and consist of hand sanitizer packets and a pair of medically approved latex-free anti-skid disposable foot covers in a reusable plastic bag. The bag can be used to store personal items when placed in security bins. The automated vending units are located in the landside terminal next to the Southwest Airlines board and across from the Spirit Airlines counter.
About Fraport USA®
Fraport USA (formerly AIRMALL USA) is the developer and manager of the retail, food and beverage operations at Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport, Boston Logan International Airport (terminals B and E), Cleveland Hopkins International Airport and Pittsburgh International Airport. A leading airport concessions model in North America, Fraport USA boasts among the highest per-passenger spending and receives accolades for innovation and customer service. For more information, visit fraport-usa.com. Fraport USA is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Fraport AG Frankfurt Airport Services Worldwide, the global airport company based in Frankfurt, Germany. For more information about Fraport, visit fraport.com.