Get your small business off the ground at Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport.
Area businesses in the Maryland/Washington D.C. Metro are invited to explore an exciting opportunity to start a retail or grab-n-go food/beverage concessions business in one of the nation’s top airports.
Launch Pad BWI is an “internship” concession program that provides an opportunity for area business owners to participate in the airport’s retail program for a limited time. These entrepreneurs have access to operating a business with a low investment, business resources, and ongoing business development training.
Piloted in 2017, Launch Pad BWI has welcomed a variety of small, local, and minority businesses to the airport, introducing their unique products and services to millions of passengers.
Proposals for BWI Marshall Launch Pad Program can be submitted via the application link below.
For consideration, please follow these instructions to submit an application:
Step One – Set up a master folder on your computer desktop, so you have this available to upload all components of your proposal. This will make it easy to upload files as attachments when you send Fraport your proposal.
Step Two – Click on this link Launch Pad application to download the application. Fill out and save this form into your master folder.
Step Three – Following is a list of proposal components, along with definitions on what these items should include:
- Launch Pad application
- Business owner experience narrative (your business resume)
- Launch Pad Concept (Your narrative about the type of business concept you are proposing – describe your brand, product, targeted customers, vision on a successful selling unit)
- Projected Sales Generation Goals – Monthly/First Full Year of Operation
- Initial Cash Investment (Estimate the amount of money you will spend to start up your Launch Pad unit to include initial product buy, packaging, freight delivery, cash register POS system, staffing, insurance, etc.)
- Your Logo
- Photos of your current store, product or related service.
Final Step – Click on this link to upload your proposal: Application Upload link.
Thanks for your submission!
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED: For more details, click on the video box below for a comprehensive overview of the Launch Pad Program.
Contact us with any questions: LaunchPad@Fraport-USA.com